Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Thank You

As a student council advisor, I have an opportunity to be involved in some great projects. When the students said they wanted to have an event to remember the one year anniversary of the earthquake, I thought it was a great idea. I also thought it would be a good time to thank the people from around the world who donated money and supplies to us after the earthquake.

When I first thought of this, I thought I would take all the pictures. I even had an idea of what they would look like (the first picture in the movie). After taking several pictures for the video, I realized I did not have the necessary time to go around the school taking pictures. So, I handed the project off to the students and this is what they came up with.



They did an awesome job.

No comments:

Post a Comment