Friday, January 1, 2016

Word For the Year

Kath Murdoch wrote a post called IF YOU COULD TAKE JUST ONE WORD INTO THE NEW YEAR….WHAT WOULD IT BE? Based on a previous post of hers I carried the word resilience with me into the last school year. As she suggested, I had a sticky note next to my desk where I could see the word every day.




My word for 2016 is connection.

Connection is one of the most important parts of my job.

First and foremost I make connections between the curriculum and technology.
I am helping make connections between teachers.
I am helping teachers make connections to other classrooms.

For me, I want to make more connections between what is happening and good coaching practice and continue to connect with awesome teachers. And most of all, make connections with what is working to why it is working.



No comments:

Post a Comment