Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Making a Presentation Message Pop



It's the first week of the new school year. This year feels different - it feels uplifting. It is amazing how much influence an administrator has on the environment.

During the orientation last week, many of the presentations were sit and get and the information felt forced. I get it. I do that too.

But there was one that I saw and I was thinking, I'll bet that I can improve upon that presentation. Here are a few of my ideas.


  1. The first ideas is to simply make the font bigger. I wasn't wearing my glasses, so I sat in the front row and I still couldn't read the font. 
  2. The second idea is to use the larger font and highlight the information you want to emphasize. 
  3. You could make this appear while you say the points and with different colors.
  4. Another take on this idea is to just pull out the main points from the text and make them big while making the paragraph text smaller.
  5. Another idea is to take out the points completely and talk about them one at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment