Sunday, April 14, 2013

Displaying a Different First Page in Google Spreadsheets

While I was inputting my comment links into my COETAIL Google Spreadsheet this morning, I found that it does not have the same functionality (duh) as Excel. What I thought would happen last time I saved it, was that it would open on the last page I was looking at; in this case Course 2.

When I opened it up this morning, it opened to Course 1.

Since I like things easy, I tried looking online to figure out how to make the spreadsheet always open to where I want it to. But after some searching, and not knowing the correct terminology probably, I could not find what I was looking for. With some tinkering though, I found out how to do it.

Step 1 - Open your spreadsheet.

Step 2 - Go to the bottom of the page where the tabs for the different spreadsheet pages are.



 Step 3 - Simply click and drag the tab of the page you want to display first to the far left.

It is that easy and I did a headsmack when I figured it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment