Tuesday, October 11, 2022

The Schedule for a Virtual Festival

This post was in my drafts folder from a few years ago now. It feels like forever, but it was just 18 months ago or so.



My big contribution to the 2021 International Festival was to make a schedule that could be shared with the community. 

Looking at the above, I think it turned out all right, but I can also feel the stress that was attached to it. 

It was extremely challenging to make the times and the events line up. Also, there were several people working on this at the same time, so sometimes, pieces would be moved without my knowledge.

If I were to do this again, and I have 18 months of space between now and then, I would create a table and fill in the table cells. Also, I would think about how much trying I'm actually spending on this thing - maybe I could have spent less time on this and more somewhere else.

Work smarter, not harder. 


via GIPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment