Saturday, November 7, 2020

Photo Phollies

Photos have been a pain in my side this year.

My go-to Photos app is Google Photos, and fortunately, it is for my school as well. But lately, some teachers have been saying that the pictures are not automatically uploading. 

I am not sure what causes them to not upload and I have not been able to reproduce it. 

Another issue is the way iCloud works and how all your pictures are kept on all your devices. It doesn't work with the smallish hard drives we have.

What I think we will do next year is:

  1. Have both the Apples Photos and the Google Photos apps on the devices
  2. Connect to iCloud
  3. Teach teachers how iCloud works and that they should use their laptop as the primary device
  4. Once a month, curate your monthly photos and back up to Google Photos
  5. Use any photos you want
  6. Delete your photos








No comments:

Post a Comment