Sunday, March 31, 2019

Beware the Phishing Emails

This morning I opened my email and went to check the spam folder as I do when I see there is something in there. I always check spam just in case something got filtered in there by mistake.

This one, however, I found in my inbox. This is a [very poorly made] phishing email saying it is from Apple.

I immediately thought of some of my Tech Crew students or even my homeroom students who sometimes come to me with questions.

What better way to teach than with a real example, so I took a screenshot and added comments to it so my (or any) students could use it as a way to know what to look for if they find a scary email. (I find myself reading these very carefully just to make sure.)

Anyway, grab the poster here. Or better yet, build on it / improve it.







No comments:

Post a Comment