Thursday, November 12, 2015

Word Sort With Google Drawings -- Improve Me!

Last week I went into an elementary classroom and observed a solid language arts class. It was a solid program with students learning independently and knowing just what to do and what was expected.

I had been wanting to try using Google Drawings more for a long time, and I could see a few ways I could easily substitute it in.




It went OK. The students were engaged, but they were not speaking as much as I thought they should be speaking.

So now I have a followup lesson where the students will take the words they practiced and use them in sentences.




So, what do you see that I could do to make either one of these better?

If you are interested in either of these Google Drawings templates, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment