Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Educational iPad Apps

Last week I was approached with the news that our school was to get 20 iPads for the elementary students to use.  In the middle of doing my happy dance I was hit with, "Could you come up with a list of apps that would be suitable for elementary students to use?"



I am not an Apple user (yet) and I have limited experience using an iPad, so I was a little overwhelmed. Then I remembered an article I saw in PYP Threads, and so I went there.



One thing led to another and I had a huge list of just links that I had to go through.



I let it rest for a few days and decided to make a spreadsheet of my findings. I am pleased to say that I found several very useful free apps.  That will make everyone happy.



Here is my spreadsheet so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment