Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Time

Lately I have been thinking about time. I never feel like I have enough of it. I am feeling behind a lot, and I feel pressure of work and school and life pushing me. I am wondering how I can get back to feeling the way I felt before the big earthquake here. More sleep? Is what I am feeling the effects of allergies that seem to get slightly worse every year?

I am starting to consider changes I need to make for when I teach my class next year. The third graders in my class will be mostly boys - which I am looking forward to - but they are more rambunctious and do not always behave nicely and need more of a strong hand. I will also need to change the way I teach. I will need to revert back to the way I used to teach as I lost myself this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment