Saturday, April 21, 2018

What's This Useful Alternate Timezone in My Google Calendar?


Today I was putting something on my Google Calendar when I saw something I haven't noticed before. On the left side, next to the calendar in week view, were two time zones.


So I opened the calendar settings [hover the cursor next to the calendar name to reveal the three dots] and looked at my settings.

Here is what my settings looked like.



Right away I saw that there were two time zones (in the Time zone section). My first thought was to change the second one. But instead of having an option located inside the menu to not include it, that just allowed me to change it to a second time zone.




Instead, Google has added a tick box at the top of the section. 



 A little further down, Google has added a world clock function.



More really nice changes to Google Calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment